Hope you all had a lovely holiday period and we wish you and your family all the best in 2017.
We had a peaceful and quiet break which we mostly spent catching up on bits around the house and taking it easy. Bonnie enjoyed the fuss of Christmas presents as well as walkies, treats and naps!
Even the degus joined in on the festivities and had their Christmas hazelnut treat!
For the new year I’m not one to make resolutions but I do like to set some general goals and also find it fun to look back on what I thought my priorities were in previous years and see how that has changed or if it has stayed relevant. So in no particular order here are my goals for 2017;
- Continue training and socialisation with Bonnie
- Continue learning about dog behaviour and training through self learning and possibly attend any local lectures, seminars etc
- Add a pup to our family and raise it to the best of our ability
- Be more adventurous – visit new places, try new foods, recipes and restaurants rather than sticking to old familiar, try new things in general
- Live a healthier life – more water, veg, fruit and exercise, less processed and junk food
Do you have any goals or ambitions for this year? No matter what hope 2017 treats you well!